Monday, December 26, 2011

John Lee


Hello! My name is John Lee.  I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada.  Two months ago. right
around April the 3rd, I was diagnosed as a diabetic.  My doctor mentioned to me that
if I had came a day or two later, that I probably would've had a stroke, a heart attack...
and even maybe have went into a coma.

He told me that my sugar level was over 500, which was critical.  My doctor immediately
shot me in the abdomen with 300cc of insulin... and he told me that each day I would be
needing to do that myself..  Can you imagine having to shoot myself in the absomen for the rest of my life with the syringe?  

My wife introduce me one day... to a pendant... This Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant.  One particular day we were on an outing... and I forgot to bring my insulin along with me.  So I worried all day long about how well my blood level was... my blood sugar level.

After the day had ended and I got back home... I found... that my blood sugar was normal.   And I'm thinking how can this be?  And I didn't shoot any insulin at all this morning. So, how could my blood sugar level be normal?  But I had no idea, I was not thinking of the pendant that I was wearing beneath my shirt that day. 

But then, I begana to think about it after I got home and checked it. And I said to myself... maybe I'm just not... I'll see how my blood sugar level goes tomorrow...  
I won't shoot up any this evening.  And the next day my bllod sugar level was also normal, and praise God!

I can truly say that I have not use my insulin for weeks!  And my blood sugar level has been normal.  My health is... it's just perfect!  For a person, I'm 66 years old and I feel
like a young man now!  I am a living testimony... that Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant has
made a difference in my life and my health.  God knows whether I would have been able to stand here today... and give this testimony had it not been for the Fusion Excel 
Quantum Pendant.

Thank you to johnmichaelbantug22's channel on youtube.com for sharing this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment