Monday, December 26, 2011

FE on on TV-Swak na Swak

 A Testimonial:

I was diagnosed with Stage 2-B Breast Cancer and underwent a series of Chemotheraphy and Radiation in 2007-2008. The entire procedure left me feeling so weak that mere walking was a difficulty. I have had to drag my feet. I was having chest pains, labored breaths and muscle stiffness as well. But the worst reaction I had with the treatment was itchiness all over my body, like I was being attacked by an army of ants. I tried all possible relievers- both over the counter medications and herbal remedies but they didn't help at all.

Then, the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant was introduced to me and after just about 10 minutes of wearing it, the itchiness was totally gone including my chest pains and muscle stiffness.

Now my energy level has increased so dramatically that climbing upstairs to my clinic and attending to patients, is a lot easier than before. Because of the Quantum Pendant, my physical, personal and professional life improved significantly. I really encourage you to try using it as well.

Dr. Winona B. Amante
Orthodontist, Butuan City, Philippines


 In GOD we trust!
TWOFEi



No comments:

Post a Comment