Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ina’s Life Changing Story

Listen to Ina’s life changing story from using the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant and Scalar Energy. Thank you FusionExcel for touching someone’s life again – one person at a time!!
Condition Before using Quantum Pendant:

I have suffered from rheumatoid arthritis for 40+ years. Since Nov 2007 I’ve been taking Tylenol #3 every 4 hours and could hardly walk, my hands crippling (right hand fuzzing). I was preparing for a wheelchair and quit my job as a singer because I couldn’t even stand for 10 minutes without feeling intense pain.
Condition After using Quantum Pendant:

I received the pendant on June 14, 2008. Within 2 days of wearing the pendant I felt independent!! Hardly anymore pains and stopped taking Tylenol #3 within 3 days. I can stand, walk and even dance again! I’ve lost weight and feel great! I could even run if I had to and I certainly would if someone tries to take the pendant away from me.

This video is courtesy of www.fusionexcelontario.ca    Thanks for sharing this video.

Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment